References throughout this policy imply the legal entity JEL-tech, LLC.
1. We will not disclose any of your personal information outside of our operations without your express consent.
2. Regardless of country, you can always contact us if you wish to exercise your data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
3. We have put in place all appropriate and reasonable technical and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of technologies such as encryption to increase privacy and security.
4. We will contact you for informational, transactional, account related, or similar purposes such as to notify you of material changes to this policy or respond to support requests.
5. We collect personal information you provide us when you sign up for our services, submit forms on our websites, and send us support or sales inquiry emails.
6. When you visit our website, we gather certain information and store it in log files.
8. When you sign up for one of our paid services, you must provide billing information.
9. We will only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized.
10. We work with other companies who help us run our business and you may request a list of these companies.
11. We may also share your information when we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our service agreement, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations.
12. We may aggregate data we acquire, including log data, server usage, and server contents. We may assemble this data to determine whether attacks are being performed against servers and applications, to identify common applications and application versions, to identify server and application performance profiles, or to compile information and statistics for informational or marketing purposes.
13. We store your information in the United States. If you are accessing or using our website or services or otherwise providing information to us, you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal information to the United States.
14. We may assign or transfer this policy, as well as information covered by this policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all or part of our business.
15. Changes to this policy will be posted.